Tortoise and Hare 5K (Brick training)

Tortoise and Hare is a race organized by a local running club. This 5K race is also walker friendly. I signed up because I recently became a member of this running club and thought it would be nice to have a lot members participate in all races organized by the club.

And because I am also training for the triathlon. Thursdays are my Brick training days. Meaning that I had to do two sports back to back. So, I biked 6 miles before the race started. I took advantage of the biking by going through the race trail to see how it ran.


Biking before the race was like a warm up for me. So, when I actually ran it, it's not too exhausted as it would have been. Not sure if I made a PB today because I immediately left the finished line area. It's a point-to-point race meaning that I had to walk back to the car, which I parked at the start line (urgh. Another 2 miles here).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler