4 miles and music at From the vine

My triathlon training has progressed very slowly. I'm not very stressed about it though because the race is first timer friendly. Even though it's timed, it's going to be NOT hectic and everyone is going on their own pace.

Ran 4 miles this afternoon as I'm also training for the 10K on Saturday. The race starts at 8.30 in Red Wing, MN and we will have to leave the house around 6.30. Urgh. very early

I also received the triathlon shirt and pants today. Bought them from Amazon. They are Pearl Izumi tri shorts and singlet. The first time I ordered a medium but had to exchange for the large! and they fit perfectly :) Below are pictures of me wearing the suit compared to the picture on Amazon.


In the evening, there was a band playing at From the Vine. So, we went there for wine and music (of course, after my run). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler