Rainy day = gym day

I was exhausted on Monday and still sore from Jivamukti class on Sunday. So, I skipped the regular yoga on Monday evening and went to a frozen yogurt shop instead :P (yes, cheatingggggggg)

Tuesday, I was able to bike 15 miles by taking the US 93 south. It was good until I saw two big hills at Mile 5 and needed to cross them. Not fun but it was a good workout.

Wednesday - swim day. Last week the pool was crowded around 4ish so I went there almost 5pm. They were going to have a water aerobic class at 6. So, I swam for only 45 minutes.

According to the schedule, I was supposed to do BRICK training on Thursday (outside). Realized how important it is for the triathlon training. However, it rained all day yesterday so I ended up working out at the gym instead. Different experience but still got it done :)

Here is the picture of my gym workout. I forgot to take the running portion.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler