Yoga weekend/ 5 miles/ birthday party

This weekend was another weekend that I looked forward to. Our friends invited us to a birthday party on Saturday evening in Lakeville, MN.

Friday, we went to the Northern Wisconsin State Fair in Chippewa Falls. The fair was much smaller than Minnesota state fair but it still had deep fried stuff, which was the main purpose of our trip. I had deep fried apple pie and deep fried smore. They were sooo good...

The yoga class at the gym on Saturday morning has been resumed. It was canceled last week because of the 4th of July weekend. After the class, I logged in 5 miles in the hot/humid weather. The weather was nice with breeze when I started but it got really humid toward the end of the run. Here is the selfie that I managed to take during the run.




We stayed in Lakeville, MN on saturday night and I went to the Jivamukti class at Yoga Center of Minneapolis this morning (sunday). They changed the instructor this time because the previous one was on maternity leave. Though the A/C was on, I still sweated like crazy (but loved it!!). If I could, I I would come to the cities for yoga every weekend!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler