30 days of yoga - Day 3 "Forget what you know"

Forget what you know. Forget your "hindsight bias" from previous practices. This yoga session focused on what you know at the moment, not what your past experience had taught you. This session was shorter than the previous two sessions and was "beginner friendly". The session stressed on the core strength and balance. 

I feel that sessions that are beginner friendly is good to develop your basics and foundations. I'm glad that Adriene included this session in her 30 days of yoga series. However, I guess that she must really like the "boat pose" because she has been doing it in every session since the first one. In my yoga classes, I don't usually do the boat pose so this is good to help me develop the core strength. 


Then, back to my triathlon training. After skipping a day of workout, today I ran 4.5 miles outside in a windy/hot weather. The sky was so clear as if someone has painted it. Now I realized why I rarely see running races in the summer and more in fall and spring (because people don't want to deal with the heat!!) You either have to run with a bottle of water or run somewhere that you can make a loop around water station. Heat really drains you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler