Power flow yoga and Chippewa river trail

I recently discovered good yoga classes at different places in town besides my gym. There are more people in Eau Claire doing yoga than I thought (which is good). Yesterday I tried the Power Flow Yoga at Dragonfly Dance and Wellness (http://dragonflydanceandwellness.com) for the first time. It was intense and I sweated like crazy at the end of the class. Love it!

Then, went biking along the Chippewa River trail. I know how awesome trail biking/running is but could not help feeling a bit scared when I bike/run alone. It would be nice to have a friend or a running group go to with. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler