Sweating in power yoga

I recently found a new power yoga class at Dragonfly Dance and Wellness. This class is on sunday at 3pm so it's good for my schedule. I usually add another workout from my training schedule after this yoga class.

The class is power yoga. The instructor, Wendy, promised that you would sweat at the end of the class (see her website here). I really like it as it's a vinyasa style class with fast movement. My sweat was dripping on the floor by the end of the class.




After the sweaty yoga class, I continued with my triathlon training by biking 15 miles along the Chippewa river trail. The weather was hot but biking was not too bad. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler