30 days of yoga - Day 1 "Ease into it!"

This is not a kind of challenge that you see other people are doing online. I have seen some people do the "30 day challenge" series that are not only for yoga but for other things in life such as thankfulness, gratitude, weight loss, exercise, etc. I was googling (is that a word?) some sort of free yoga videos that I can do for a short amount of time everyday and found the "30 days of yoga" by Yoga with Adriene and thought it would be fun to try a video a day for 30 days. I don't aim for 30 consecutive days but hope that I can practice as frequently as I can.

Day 1 of the 30 days of yoga series titled "Ease into it!". Adriene only goes through easy yoga poses focusing on stretching and increasing flexibility. The video is good for beginners and advanced students alike. It's only 30 minutes so I was able to do it during my lunch break (at home).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler