30 days of yoga - Day 2 "Stretch and Soothe"

Second day of the 30 days of yoga with Adriene. Today, the class focuses on stretching and cultivating the energy from within. When I started practicing today, I felt sluggish from sitting in front of the computer all morning feeling demotivated.

After the yoga session, I felt more energetic and warmed up. Glad I made the right decision to take a break and do yoga.

I found that, for my home practice, 30 minutes works best for me as it's not too long to be boring and I still gets the benefits of yoga. I even felt ready and had a chance to practice my headstand away from the wall. First attempt = success but too bad I did not take pictures :(  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler