Yoga practice: Working toward perfecting the Bird of Paradise pose

Yesterday, in the Power Yoga class, I learned a new pose that is the "Bird of Paradise" pose. This is a more difficult pose that I'm still struggling with because I have to keep both the balance and flexibility. After a couple times (and failed), I could stand still and lift the leg.


Still wobbling.


 Finally, I was able to stand still and straighten the lifted leg. However, I need to work on the flexibility to be able to make a "perfect" pose (because my hamstring is so tight).

This is the best I could do for now. Will keep on practicing :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler