First pub run with Indianhead Track Club

Indianhead Track Club, a local running club that I recently joined, just started a Thursday pub run this week. The first day we started at The Plus, a restaurant in downtown Eau Claire. Today we ran 4 miles and it was the first time I ran in a group. I'd heard so many good things about the group run, that you would push the limit( in a good way), that you make new friends, etc. it was SO much fun when you run with other people. We chatted all the way (well, they chatted while I was busy trying to keep up with them). 

We ran 4 miles today (in the rain). Then, stayed at the restaurant for some beer (isn't that the reason why we run?). The thing I like about runners is that we share the same interest. We talked about running, races, training, etc. I hope I can make it to the group run as much as possible. Such a great experience :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler