Try swimming in wetsuit

Two more days to go until My First Tri. It will be my first "real" triathlon (swim/bike/run). Because I was not sure if I would like triathlon or not, I decided to rent a triathlon wetsuit online from www.triwetsuitrentals.com. They claim to have the longest rental period (2 weeks). The cost to rent a wetsuit is 65 dollars and they sent me Zoot Force 1.0. I got the wetsuit about 10 days before the race and that's enough time to practice swimming in it.

So, today we went back to Lake Wissota after work. Swimming in wetsuit was easier and less tiring than without. So, I was able to swim faster and longer even the water was rough. Swam one mile today.



Then, came home and practiced transitions (T1/T2). I think I'm ready for this saturday!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler