30 days of yoga - Day 6 "Six Pack Abs"

Day 6 of 30 days of yoga with Adriene featured "6 pack abs". The poses today focused on core and strength. I did yoga bicycle (see the picture) and other abs work. 

The session was only 16+ minutes. It's not too long or too short so I just did it during lunch break from work. Some yoga teachers like to do abs/core exercise at the beginning or the end of class but I also met some teachers that don't like those exercises (they claimed it's not "yoga").

Personally, I like it as I like to sync these workouts with my breath. Maybe it's time to give Pilates another try? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler