Is golfing considered cross training?

Since I started to run more and participate in longer races, golfing seems to become a lower priority when I have free time. However, it's an activity that both my hubby and I can do together (besides drinking and trying new restaurants).

After the first race of the season started, I only had a chance to golf twice. Every weekend was a race since the beginning of April and I feel that I have to spend more quality time with P.

So, I arranged to get my last long run in (before the Superior Spring Trail next weekend) on Saturday morning (10 miles) and went golfing on Sunday morning.


On Saturday night, the temperature dropped to below 30F so the golf course froze up overnight. We booked the tee time at 8am but did not go out until 8.20 because we had to wait until the frost melt. Well, it's Wisconsin. We sometimes get snow in May. This is not unusual.


9 hole walking was good and relaxing :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler