Hot yoga

There was a new yoga studio that recently just opened in town. The studio is a hot yoga studio. They have all kinds of hot yoga including vinyasa, power, yin-yasa, etc.

As a promotion, they offer a 14-day pass to unlimited yoga classes at the studio. So, I thought I would give it a try as I've never done hot yoga before but heard some people like it, and some don't.

The first 20 minutes into the class I thought I was going to pass out. I'd never sweated that much before in my life. Every time I did the standing forward fold, I could see a stream of my sweat pouring down on the floor. The class was a heated power yoga and it was very fast with non-stop moving from one pose to another. It was like that for 60 minutes.

I was not sure if it was my first time doing hot yoga or the class was too advanced for me. I could barely keep up with the pace (plus the non-stop sweating). Already bought the yoga towel and will give it another try before my pass expires.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler