Elevated lotus pose

Finally!!! I was able to do the lotus (and elevated lotus) pose!

Recently, I've been practicing yoga regularly and am able to work on more difficult poses like the bird of paradise, and some other arm balance poses (but not the headstand away from the wall).

Yesterday I went to the class on Monday night and the instructor made us do the lotus pose. After stretching and doing other poses to prepare us for Lotus, I was able to do the pose but only on one side of the leg. So happy.

Another pose that I need to work toward mastering is the headstand away from the wall. I feel that I am scared of falling so much that I don't want to practice it. Need to figure out how to conquer the fear and be able to master the headstand :)


Sydney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler