Relaxing weekend (5 miles + yoga + beer)

Started my day with a yoga class at the gym with one of my favorite yoga teachers. The class was nice because there were only 5 people in the class and the teacher was able to go around and make some adjustments. Super relaxing.

Then, I began my regular training schedule. Today it was running 5 miles. The weather was on the high 70s but with the sun it was warmer than usual. There are a lot of hiking/biking trails around Eau Claire and there is one near the gym that I go. It took me almost an hour to run 5 miles.

The evening we saw that the EC Brewing Projekt had new beer on tap. So, we went there to grab some drink and ran into some people that we usually run into at different breweries in town. Such a small town, indeed.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler