What da heat???

Today was another boring day at work. The campus is usually empty in the summer but today was the student orientation day so there were a lot of students and parents on campus. It was nice to see those incoming students. So young, so excited about everything :)

I then came home and ran 4.5 miles. It was raining in the afternoon and it stopped just before I got home. The weather was still too hot to run outside so I waited until it cooled down a bit.

It took me longer than usual to run 4.5 miles due to the heat. Had to slow down and drink water often to cool down.


This is my first running selfie. Still need to improve the skill but this is not too bad for the first timer? ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler