Exploring bridges in Eau Claire

This weekend other runners are in Ashland, WI for Whistlestop marathon. So, I have to do my long run by myself (and it's homecoming weekend). Since last week I did 8 miles, I decided to run 9 miles this week because why not? ;)

Someone has talked about running the bridges in EC and I think that idea is fantastic. So, I mapped my route around bridges in EC. Managed to run through 3 today. At mile 7, my left knee started to hurt so had to walk for about .5 mile. Think I'm gonna take it easy next week.

Eau Claire in fall is very beautiful with fall foliage colors. The temperature was also perfect for a run (about high 50s).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler