3rd ugly sweater run

Last run of the year with Indianhead Track Club before I leave for Thailand for winter break. It was sunny and super cold (9F, -4F with wind chill). The run started at the same place that we always meet on Saturday morning - Owen park. We had a great turnout this year and everyone's sweater was beyond my expectation. My ugly sweater was "too cute" compared to others'. Need to work harder next year!!!

I got my ugly sweater from Savers and paid 3 dollars for it. Got to use it twice this year (once to the department party and another for the run).


We ran the same loop (5 mile Carson park) and came back to drink hot chocolate and coffee with some treats. I brought the wrong pair of glove so my hands were freezing! urgh.


After the drinks, we ran the loop for the second time. This time my hands were too cold and that made me miserable. So, I decided to did the short loop (only 4 miles). The total was 9 miles on that day.


Indianhead Track Club people are super fun and nice. They are a great group of people to know with so many dedicated runners. I'm glad I am part of the club!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships

2022 Ironman Chattanooga - "Sydney Chinchana, YOU ARE AN IRONMAN!!!"

Canal Corridor 100 - First 100 Miler